Holy crap. I’m a published author.
- Good god, it’s thick. Like a textbook. You could probably use it as a murder weapon.
- Why was THAT my first thought?
- Every flaw, no matter how small, is immediately evident to me. Agontime’s image came out too dark. I was too hard on Josephine Baker. On and on, endlessly. It’s taken 24 solid hours of intensive support from my friends to get me to back down from a panic attack.
- I’m going to blog about that soon. There’s a lot about the process, and myself, that I’ve kept offline. I need to not be afraid to be more of a person.
- It’s a hell of an artifact. It’s worth the money.
- This would make a great book to have in your bathroom, for like 1-2 minute reads at a time.
- Why did I think THAT? What is wrong with you, brain?
- This book is a reflection of me. This is worthwhile. Flaws and all.
Thanks to all of you for making this possible.
(it comes out October 25th. you can still get a signed copy as a preorder bonus until Friday: details here!)