The lineup is definitely more wide-ranging than I expected.
We start with Amelia Earhart, Frida Kahlo, and Katherine Johnson (of Hidden Figures fame – who, at 99, consulted on what her figure should look like!)
It is worth stating upfront that Kahlo’s estate was apparently not consulted and they are not happy.
Then we have many more modern figures, very few of whom I was expecting:
- Spanish entrepreneur and fashion designer Vicky Martin Berrocal
- Chinese actress and philanthropist Xiaotong Guan
- Australian wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin
- Italian soccer player Sara Gama
- American Olympic snowboarder Chloe Kim.
- Polish journalist Martyna Wojciechowska
- British boxing champion Nicola Adams
- Chinese prima ballerina Yuan Yuan Tan
- American filmmaker and Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins.
- World-renowned French chef Hélène Darroze
- Chinese volleyball champion Hui Ruoqi
- German designer and entrepreneur Leyla Piedayesh.